Are you ready? This is our biggest and best fall line up of online classes and clubs to date. Each year, it seems, the need grows. We are happy to be able to provide such excellent resources to the speech and debate community. This year we will be offering two types of Online Apologetics, four different debate clubs, a variety of options for younger students, plus a whole lot more! Check out all of our Clubs HERE. Check out all of our Classes HERE. And coming soon – news about our Fall Tournament Circuit, as well as our Fall Online Tournament Schedule! Be sure to stay up on the latest- SUBSCRIBE (right hand side of our home page), follow us on Insta or Facebook.
It’s that time in the year when club leaders are thinking about next year. What do I do now? How can I keep my students engaged next year? Club leaders are seriously super heros! Every year they assess, reassess, plot, plan, promote, etc, etc (That’s a lot… that’s more than one etc)!! Before I start my syllabus for the year, before I send out a promotional email, or organize an open house, I need to ask myself three important questions…Continue reading “Club Planning – Speech and Debate Club Leader Questions To Ask Yourself”
Whether or not the speech and debate season ended for your clubs, this is the time of year that a lot of Club Leaders and Coaches tend to feel a little burned out. Lasting Impact! appreciates you and wants to help in the rejuvenation towards next year… there will be a next year, right? 😉Continue reading “Club Leader/Coach Appreciation – 50% OFF”
If I could change anything about my first season, I would tell my past self what I wish I had known: being in a club, especially an online one, is one of the best things you can do for your journey through the world of speech and debate…Continue reading “Join Lasting Impact! Online Clubs by: LillyAnne Beatty”
One of the things they told me when I went off to college was that finals would be stressful. They were. What they didn’t tell me was that after you finish your first semester final exams, Christmas break can seem incredibly boring. As it happened, I made it home for break while my siblings were still in the thick of their own midterms. For almost two school weeks, I had little to do except sit around and keep myself occupied while by brother and sisters studied and prepared for their tests. Perhaps it was out of boredom, then, that I agreed to a rather unique arrangement one Thursday last week.Continue reading “What I Learned About Mentoring Over Winter Break by: Wyatt Eichholz”
One of the things I love about the Lord is that He does not change. He’s the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He is constant, stable, reliable. He does not change like shifting shadows. And though He does not change, He is always doing something new.
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
~ Isaiah 43:19
I know He is always doing new things in me. And part of the reason He’s doing new things in me is because I’m growing, maturing in Christ, and He knows I am ready for Him to do new things in me and through me.
As a club leader, perhaps you’ve been considering doing something different with your Apologetics coaching. Your program is growing and maturing and it’s time to try something new. Or maybe, you want to begin something new in your club… like getting some Apologetics coaching going for the first time! If so, there’s good news for you… you can do a new thing! Now is the time for it to spring up… do you not perceive it?Continue reading “Coaching Apologetics: Do a New Thing! by: Karen Harper”
Who can use coaching? Everyone!
Sounds simple. Sounds easy. It is!
Join the thousands of students who have come to Lasting Impact! for coaching. If you aren’t sure how to coach your own son or daughter, or simply just need some extra feedback, or perhaps you need motivation, direction, or a challenge- look no further. Today is the day to give online coaching a try!
Why schedule a Coaching Call? There are numerous reasons why people come to us.
- Accountability. Sometimes meeting with a coach can keep you on track. Some students meet weekly, others as needed. We tailor your appointments with your needs.
- Feedback. Who feels lost in the realm of feedback? What more can I tell them? Our coaches have been doing this a LONG time and the ideas don’t stop.
- Success. If success is what you are looking for- look no further. I don’t think there is another team with more National Champions on staff or have coached more National Champions. However, that is not the only way, I measure success! I have students feel more comfortable, have courage standing up in front of a crowd , or simply ordering a meal at Subway. Success is what you want out of your journey. Whatever it is, we will help you get there!
- Growth. There are so many opportunities to grow through Speech and Debate. Having a coach insures that you are making the most of it.
- Fun. This is important!! Let’s be honest… a lot of times parents make their students participate in Speech and Debate. However, students will lack desire in a boring stuffy event. That’s when we come in. Speech and Debate is far from boring with us.
The list could go on and on, which is why today and today only… if you purchase a Coaching Call- you will get your next one HALF OFF! You can use the same coach, two different coaches, the same speech, one for speech, one for debate, one coaching call for one child, the other for the next. All you have to do, is schedule your appointment TODAY.
Be sure to check out our awesome team of coaches who can’t wait to join you on your Speech and Debate journey.
Some restrictions apply… both coaching sessions need to take place within six months of purchase.
It’s November! It’s all about Friends-giving, giving thanks, and Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Small Business Saturday!😜 In honor of all of these, I present to you my first FLaSH SaLE!! $5 off all Ebooks!!! What does that include?
- Lasting Impact! Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 – I use both these volumes to teach from almost every week. The articles are simple and easy to apply.
- Devotional – Yes! Our newest product is even on sale. This is what Speech and Debate are all about. Pointing to Him!
- The Ultimate Duo Handbook – A classic! A must have if you are doing a Duo – includes partnership worksheet and character worksheets!!
- Games and Icebreakers – One of our most popular resources. The book is full of ideas to help students make the connection to target skills seen in both Speech and Debate.
- Coaching Helps Worksheets/Handouts – This is a newer product. Worksheets to hand out or teach from. Students love having the information right at their fingertips. Example of handouts are: Memorization, Citations, Hooks, and one even for parents on Ballot Writing!
- LD Guide – yes! You can even get $5 off on our LD Guide!
All of these products and descriptions can be found HERE. To purchase them with the $5 off discount, simply type in the coupon code – 5MEMBER
As a club leader and parent, these are the resources I use! I coach 5 Speech Clubs, as well as Debate. And I coach kids on almost a daily basis and these are the tools I use, these are my resources! I am thankful for the opportunity to share them with you, because remember, You Got This!