Public Speaking for Kids – Level 1 – Teaching Guide & Workbook (eBook)
About Public Speaking for Kids:
The Public Speaking for Kids program takes the guesswork out of teaching speech and presentation skills to kids. Teachers and parents are amazed at the enthusiasm of the students using this program, and the improvement in speech quality as they progressed through the course! Excellent Communication skills are the cornerstone to success in life, and yet today’s youth are lacking in these skills more than ever. Give your student an advantage in life with Public Speaking for Kids!
About Level One:
Level One of the “Public Speaking for Kids” series, was designed to help 1st-6th graders develop quality public speaking skills. While many parents just desire for their kids to get comfortable standing in front of a crowd, we believe even young students can do so much more! Help your students take command of the audience and become excellent communicators with this incrementally skill-building curriculum.
The Teaching Guide includes:
- 81 page, full-color teaching guide with tools that make learning fun for young students! (your download includes both color and black & white options)
- 24 skill-building lessons – 5-10 minute lessons, once a week
- Suggested weekly speeches by your student
- Each week introduces a new performance skill, or speech creation technique
- All lessons are completely scripted – we tell you exactly what to say and do!
- Full-color Posters with images associated with the new skill for easy memory by kids
- Classroom Interactive Images to keep the class engaged
- Best of all, it can be used year-after-year as your student masters his skills!
About the Student Workbook:
This 75-page, full-color workbook engages the students and provides an easy framework for speech preparation. With images assigned to each tool and technique presented, this program helps engage all learning styles in a fun and memorable way. The Student Workbook is used daily to prepare and practice speeches, and also used for presentation evaluation. There are three main sections each week:
- The Roadmap – Students use this to prepare their speeches with additional tools and skills to practice each week
- The Outline – Students convert their speech to an abbreviated outline and practice presentation skills
- The Scorecard – Students evaluate their own progress each week in utilizing the skills that have been taught.
Your download includes files for both color and black & white options.
Each student will need a separate copy of the workbook. Digital downloads include rights to make copies for members of your immediate household.