Public Speaking for Kids with Anna Fox
Start Date: September 10th to December 17th (12 weeks total). There will be a break mid-October, and another for the last two weeks of November.
When: Thursdays from 6-7 PM, CST, 1 hour weekly.
Student ages: Middle school and strong upper elementary students
Cost: $100 members/$125 non-members
Looking for a fun way to learn effective communication? Trying to boost confidence with teachers and peers? Need help with critical thinking and skilled expression of opinions? This public speaking class may be right for you!
In this class, kids will learn the value and fun of public speaking, both impromptu and prepared. Join us for 12 weeks of group learning, rich feedback, and interactive education. Through this class, students will learn:
· How to make an effective argument
· How to support a point
· How to speak in front of others without letting nerves get the best of them
· How to connect with an audience
· How to use body language to communicate
· How to use stories and illustrations effectively
Members – to claim your $25.00 discount, please log in to see the coupon code.